Sunday, January 22, 2012

Is it a lie that Yadavs are truly descendants of Krishna ?



      
According to Gandhari’s (mother of Duryodhan) curse, there will be no line of Krishna's lineal or descendants. Remember after battle of Kurushetra, Krishna went to Gandhari--



         Gandhari asked to Krishna “If you want you can save all my child and can stop the battle, don’t you?”

       Krishna replied “Of course I could do that, I am the who wants the battle, I am the superior one no one is superior than me but I had taken this birth for lots of special purpose and battle of Kurukshetra is one of them.

Gandhari – What is the real purpose behind battle of Kurukshetra ?

Krishna -  I want to prove that I always with the virtue but in some cases work is superior than virtue.

Gandhari -  According to ancestor line Duryodhan is eligible for the kingdom because he is the elder son and his dad Dhrutrashtra is elder than Pandu (father of Pandavs).

Krishna - But Pandu made this kingdom at the point of his work and kind nature, basically this kingdom is the property of Pandu and by the line of ancestor of Pandu Yudhishtir is eligible for the kingdom, and one more thing is that Yudhishtir is right and a peaceful man best suitable for the kingdom, he is also convinced on just five villages and Yudhishtir believe in work he can make a another Indraprashth but he want his rights and I am always with right people.

Gandhari – Yes, You are the superior and Almighty. that’s why you have this pride, if  you wish then my husband will not be born blind you make him blind, if you wish you will never let Pandu die early, If you wish you can give some mind to do right things to my sons, it’s all your fault you are God so you thought no one can harm you, you can whatever you want. First you gave a hundred sons to me, I raised them with all my love and make them warrior then you take them from me, this will be a play for you but for me they are my sons I loved them, you call yourself Almighty and Superior one, but you don’t know the affection of mothering.



Krishna – I want to make an example to the world and for the future to take lessons from this and  do righteous things I will be always with the right one.

Gandhari -  So, as I want to make an example to the world that a mother love their sons irrespective of their behavior and a God can be also punished by his devotee. So that I am giving you a curse such as my line of descendants is gone in battle same as your line of descendants will also be disappear in your own family battle.



       As from the History of Mahabharata, later Gandhari’s curse become true and all descendants of Krishna had died, Now my point is if all the descendants of Krishna had died, So what makes Yadavs to call themselves descendants of Lord Krishna, we are telling a big lie in front of the world, even we can not prove this that we are truly descendants of Krishna, And on the other hand Krishna is almighty and superior one he have powers to do anything so as his son and grandson also have powers, If we are the descendants of Lord Krishna then we should have some magic powers, shouldn’t us ? No, we don’t have such powers so this proves we are not the exact descendants of Krishna.




         I think the line of Krishna was disappeared but the line of other Yadavs remains, the other Yadavs with the Krishna who fought many wars with Krishna had a very good line of their descendants that’s why we Yadavs are across the world.

          - Satyamaditya Yadav


No comments:

Post a Comment